Martina Chrastkova – Indoor Lecture
1. Focus/Theme -Teaching, Technical, Marketing, etc.
What is cross-country skiing; technical principles, key moments in technique, methodology
2. Specific methods and styles used (interactive, informational, etc.).
Informational and interactive too – the presentation would not be the only monologue
3. Characteristics of deliverers (demonstrator or educator)
Educator Martina Chrastkova had been the member of Czech national teams for cross-country skiing (junior, U-23, senior) for 10 years. She represented Czech Republic on the EYOF, 3xWC-J, 3xWC-U23, 4xFISU. She started on the xc-skiing marathon (Ski Classic, Worldloppet). Her the best results are: – 3rd place relay, WC-J 2005 Rovaniemi (FIN) – 1st place Bieg Piatów 2011, 2012 (POL) – 50 km classic technique – multiple gold medallist of the Czech National Championship In present Martina is the member of academic staff of the Outdoor Sports Department of, the Faculty of Physical Education and Sport, Charles University in Prague where she teaches skiing (xc-skiing and downhill skiing too) and she has own private practice; private coach of outdoor performance sports, nutrition consultant and lector of her own xc-skiing camps.
4. Languages offered – English
5. Minimum and maximum group size – Without limit
6. Equipment used for lecture (PowerPoint, pad, interactive, etc.)